Sunday, April 21, 2013

What is the best iphone screen protectors to keep phone from cracking/shattering?

Q. I'm making the switch to an iphone 5 soon, and I'm wondering what the best type of screen protector is. I am accident prone, and drop my phone quite often.I am not interested in an Otterbox or anything that is bulky. Which screen protector will keep my screen from cracking? Also, when it comes to buying a case, what type of material would offer the most extra protection? (gel, silicone, rubber, etc.)

A. Screen protectors do not really keep the screen from cracking. upon release, I believe Zagg will be one of the only options. Zagg original is more sticky and is more likely to peel around the edges over time. HD, is a little clearer but, the material has kind of a memory effect, like if you scratch it with your nail, the scratch may be their for a long while, if not permanently, even placing the HD protector down flat on a table, when you pick it up it will have the tables texture in it for a few hours! over all I prefer the original even if it is more textured. I have not seen the new extreme one yet.

How much is the stealing's fine for 2 screen protectors (10 bucks each) ?
Q. My cousin stole 2 iphone screen protectors. he gonna go talk to the Judge on September , I wondering how much for the fine , this is his first time and he was nice to the security also. He is 18 now but he doesn't have job so far .

A. See if he can work something out with the store and the court so he doesn't get anything on his record. Some type of stet docket or doing some type of community service to avoid a permanent mark. I don't know what the fine is, but if he can pay something that may help the outcome, or maybe not. Can he speak to a public defender? Or consult with an attorney for free? Keep trying to help your brother.

How do I remove my hard iPhone case?
Q. I need to replace my iPhone screen protector, but I have to remove the case first. It's a hard case and I can't figure out how to remove it without damaging my phone. Any suggestions?

A. It would help if you told people what kind of hard case you have on your Iphone.
A picture would be great...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment