Monday, April 29, 2013

What is the difference between mAh for external battery packs for iphone?

Q. I want to buy an external battery pack for my iPhone 4 and I see that there are many different levels to choose from. I see packs with 1000mAh, 1800mAh, 1900mAh and so on up to 5000+mAh. My question is what difference does the mAh make in a battery pack? Is it the amount of charge it gives the phone? Is it the length of time it takes to charge? I want to be more educated before I make a purchase.

A. mAh stands for milli-Amp hours it is the capacity of the battery. A 1000mAh battery will provide 1000milliAmps for one hour. The larger the battery capacity, the longer the battery will last.

Who make the best external battery for my iphone?
Q. Do you know which external battery brands are better? Why? Apreciate any help, thanks

A. It is better to select the Sunwith which is the best exter battery for iPhone,DV,iPad,PSP,MP5,XBOX,Tablet PC, etc.

where can i get a lightweight external battery for my iphone?
Q. the external battery that i have seen is good, but very heavy , i want something under 100 gms.

A. the best external battery that i have come up with is the iconnect external battery pack.

weights about 88 gms, and increases internet time to 5 hours + talk time to 7 hours, which is much better than what iphone offers.

battery retails for about 60$




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment