Thursday, April 4, 2013

What is a good car adapter for ipod touch?

Q. I need an adapter or whatever it is called for my ipod touch. What are some good cheap ones? Like $10 or under or maybe even $15.

A. http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-CABLE-CAR-WALL-CHARGER-IPOD-NANO-TOUCH-iPHONE-/170513864115?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories

really really inexpensive, includes; car adapter, wall adapter, and cool retractable charge/sync cable

What is the best wireless fm transmitter for the iphone 3GS?
Q. I'm looking for something so I can play music from my iphone on my car stereo wirelessly. I've used a cassette adapter in the past but my new car doesnt have a cassette player. I've read a lot of negative reviews on the fm transmitters I've looked at. Has anyone found a good one that actually works?

A. I don't know that it is necessarily the best, but I recently got a Griffin Universal FM transmitter and it works fine. Very easy to use and can be charged easily by plugging it into a USB port, so there is no charger to loose and no batteries to purchase.

Does the iPhone work with a car stereo adapter?
Q. I have an ipod adapter for my pioneer car stereo (one that the ipod plugs into directly, and I can use the stereo to select songs and playlists). If I plug the iPhone into the stereo, will I still be able to play music and select songs? NOTE: THIS IS NOT A "HEADPHONE JACK ADAPTER!" Thanks

A. the any ipod interface wiill also control the Iphone, i been testing them since saturday this interfaces work
alpine
pioneer
kenwood with usb
dice electronics
usa spec
pie
soundgate
ice link


DON'T WORK
BLITSAFE ( FLASH THE SCREEN ON THE IPHONE )
I CRUZE




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment