Thursday, April 11, 2013

What is a good iphone stylus for drawing?

Q. Most iphone stylus's are very large and hard to draw with. I want one purely to draw with (must have a fine point) Please show me a good iphone pen that has a thin tip and won't scratch my screen.

A. I dont know about drawing on iphone with stylus but i bought 14 pack of iphone items it got stylus which is working perfectly.pack was for 39$
Go to www.dealzway.com

Why will only figers work on iphones screen?
Q. Why will only skin and special iphone styluses work on an iphones screen?

A. they sense heat, which is convenient for when you are on the phone and you are ready to hang up, you pull it away from your face, the phone lights up, and the end button is ready to be pressed.

What can I use as a iPhone stylus?
Q. Are than any house hold items I can use as an iPhone stylus?

A. dont use house hold objects, it may harm ur phone. U can buy nokia styluses at phone stores.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment