Thursday, April 11, 2013

What is the material called that feels like plastic but is bendable for an iphone 4 case?

Q. I am looking for an iphone 4 case. I saw my friends which feels like plastic but it is bendable and stretchy. Can someone please send me a link to one or tell me the material. Is it silicon plastic or what? I don't know what to google. Please help.

A. Sylicone or sillicone idk

Can I return an iPhone 4 case and switch it for another one?
Q. I currently bought an iPhone 4 case which I've decided to not keep because it has this screen in the back, which if it breaks or get's scratched, it will look ugly. Anyways, I wanted to switch cases. Will they let me switch my current case that I just bought yesterday for a new one or will they not? I bought it from the Apple store in my area btw.

A. I'm not sure u can switch if u get it from Apple store. May be it's better to call them for help. I got one of my iPhone Case from pandamimi and their after sale service is really cool. Buying a case is just like buying bags, not as description usually happens, so check the return policy is really important. just share my experience.

What is the difference between griffin and armored iPhone cases?
Q. What is the difference between survivor griffin iPhone 4 case and survivor armored iPhone 4 case? My niece wanted a specific color griffin case but I can only find that color in a box that says armored and doesnt say anything about griffin even though it looks like one. There even the same price. Is there a substantial difference?

A. Griffin makes several types of cases for the iPhone. There are the regular light duty cases, which come in a multitude of colors, and the Armored Cases, that are heavy duty and come in a small variety of colors.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment