Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What kind of condition are refurb iphones in?

Q. Im thinking of upgrading to a refurbished iphone that ATT is offering. What kind of conditon are these supposedly "like-new" iphones in?

A. well everything that was wrong with them is fixed

you just dont have the idea in your head that you have a new phone!

What do I have to do to get Straight talk on the iPhone?
Q. 1) Do I have to get an iPhone through ATT or can it be verizon?
2)Does it HAVE to have been on a contract first, and if so, can I cancel the contract after I get it?

A. To get iphone on Straight Talk, you have to get one that is GSM (AT&T) the Verizon phone (CDMA) will not work.

What's the difference between sprint and att?
Q. Iam currently with att. But I might switch over to sprint. Who has better coverage? And is there a difference on the iPhone 4s att has to the one sprint has?

A. U.S. Cellular has been great to me.
Sprint I know blows.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment