Saturday, April 27, 2013

Where can I buy the iPhone 3GS without a contract for cheap?

Q. I know that there are some companies that offer the iPhone 3GS for cheap, without a contract, around $300. Sometimes the iPhone is unlocked. Does anybody know a company/seller that sells it for this cheap and is very trustworthy? The cheaper the better, and they must accept PayPal payments.
PayPal or any other secure payment. Moneygram, Western Union, Bank Transfers do not count.

A. You can buy 3g iphones unlocked cheap on eBay at
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=9&pub=5574634183&toolid=10001&campid=5335994191&customid=&icep_uq=3g+iphone+unlocked&icep_sellerId=&icep_ex_kw=&icep_sortBy=12&icep_catId=&icep_minPrice=&icep_maxPrice=300&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg

I have had nothing but good experiences with ebay.

What's the difference between an iPhone 3GS and an iPhone 4?
Q. I'm on verizon and I currently have a Droid Incredible. I want to switch to an iPhone. I can get an iPhone 3GS very cheap and in good condition. I just want to know what and if there are any major differences between the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 3GS.

A. the major difference is speed and appearance ...Iphone 4 is thinner and looks a little better....Iphone 4 is also faster and has a better quality screen...

Can I buy an Apple iPhone 3GS in the US and use it in Norway?
Q. I am in the US and sees that the price for an iphone 3gs is cheaper over here. Can i buy one and use it in Norway? I know i have to sign a contract with at&t, but a way around it?

A. I don't think there's a way round the contract, and you'd still need a service provider in Norway so it seems a bit daft. You'll end up paying twice and how is that ever cheeper?

You might also have issues with the language installed, chargers, etc, and will At&T even sell you one without a US address and bank account?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment