Sunday, April 28, 2013

Where can I buy an iPhone 4 front glass repair kit?

Q. Where on the internet is the best place to buy an iPhone 4 front glass repair kit? One that includes all of the tools needed to change screens and an OEM screen, just like the original one on the iPhone 4?

A. I once got one from okbuydirect online store with fast shipping, perhaps you can try it. DIY iPhone repair kit â Purchase a kit and do-it-yourself. Keep in mind, itâs not as easy as it looks. A lot of times we see people purchase kits and arenât able to successfully install them.

What repair kit should I buy for an iPhone 4s from Sprint?
Q. I shattered my iPhone 4s screen from Sprint. I want to buy a new repair kit but there are mixed reviews on all of the products on Amazon. I also need to know which one will fit and work well. Anything from any personal experience? Anything would help.

A. Installing iPhone 4S Display Assembly
http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Installing+iPhone+4S+Display+Assembly/7277/1
Tools

Phillips 00 Screwdriver Buy it
Plastic Opening Tools Buy it
Small Flathead Screwdriver Buy it
Tweezers Buy it
iPhone 4 5-Point Pentalobe Screwdriver Buy it
iPhone SIM Card Eject Tool Buy it

Relevant Parts

iPhone 4S Display Assembly

http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57472946-285/how-to-replace-a-broken-screen-on-your-iphone/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q74uQdl7V6M

apple price:$220 for a replacement 4S screen



Good luck with my helping

Can you use a windshield crack repair kit to fix a crack on an Iphone?
Q. I have a crack screen on my iphone and i was wondering if it was possible to use windshield crack repair kit to seal the cracks on my screen.

A. no actually you won't be able to use windshield crack repair kit
you can check out this site they offer kits to fix your iPhone or you can send it to them to get fixed fast

www.iPhoneiRepair.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment