Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Where can I find a swarovski crystal case for my iphone4?

Q. I live in the US(east coast) and I have an iphone 4 and I'm looking for a nice swarovski crystal case... Do you know the name of any websites where I can order it from? All of the websites I go to are "VERY" limited in style..

A. Whatever your purposes in converting diffrent kinds of video to iPhone 4, you can get the method here, so just know how to do it.

you can google Aunsoft iPhone 4 Column to get it

http://www.aunsoft.com/iphone4/

what would you call an iphone case with big chunky decorations on it?
Q. The cases im talking about look like this but what are they called?
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/HELLO-KITTY-IPOD-TOUCH-4G-BLUE-CRYSTAL-BLING-CANDY-APPLE-3D-DECO-CASE-COVER-/290649487890?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item43ac0f3a12
I dont mean what the case im showing you is called.. I mean whats that type of case called?

A. I think that would be called a HELLO-KITTY-IPOD-TOUCH-4G-BLUE-CRYSTAL-BLING-CANDY-APPLE-3D-DECO-CASE-COVER

Should I Sell Ipod Cases On Craigslist?
Q. i am planning to sell ipod cases on craigs list, i will import about 75 for all the ipods and for the iphone. sylicon cases, crystal cases, leather ecr. do you think people will buy them at $6 on craigslist?

A. maybe...craiglist is free so u cant really lose




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment