Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Where can I order a Magpul iPhone 3Gs case?

Q. I've been searching the internet for a Magpul case for my iPhone 3gs, and I tried to order it from several web stores, but no one ships to Macedonia. Can you find me a store that can ship to Macedonia?

A. http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG449/125

http://www.policestore.com/.aspx/sid=78673/pid=42016/Color_1008=Black/Product/3GS_iPhone_Field_Case__Pink?mc_id=p1503&srch=1


Sign up for a US address through a forwarding company and you can checkout on that site and ship directly to Macedonia.
https://bongous.com/us-address.php

What's the difference between an otterbox iphone 3GS defender case and an otterbox iphone 3GS commuter case?
Q. I'm getting an iphone 3GS but the last phone i have fell on the ground all the time. So to prevent from breaking my iphone when i get it I wanna get an iphone case that you can drop, through at something hard & it doesn't break the iphone. What's the difference & the pros and cons?

A. The Defender cases are built like a tank. They completely cover your phone except for the speakers and mic and also come with a belt clip, but I find them to be incredibly bulky. The Commuter case should be just fine for most people and will take a pretty decent beating.

Where Can I Buy An iPhone Case in Dublin?
Q. I need an iPhone 3GS case and I'll be in Dublin tomorrow so I'd like to buy one. Preferably on the Trinity college side of the bridge (sorry, I don't know the city very well) Where could I buy one beside mobile phone shops?

A. Trinity College is in Graftn Street, you can go to St. Stephen's Green Shopping center that is 3 blocks from there, there is Argos you can find all what you need about everything.

Here is the link at Google Maps:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment