Saturday, April 27, 2013

Where can I purchase the iPhone 3GS in white?

Q. As advertised, the iPhone 3GS' price has now been lowered to $49. On the AT&T website and in store, it only shows it available in black. Is there any legitimate reseller (not eBay or Amazon) that still sells the white version? Any help would be appreciated.

A. Not sure about legitimate but I have seen the replacement back covers available in white? (E-Bay)
More or less covers the whole thing really.

Good luck with it

How Can I Get A Iphone 3GS For Cheap Or Less Money?
Q. Hey guys I am wondering if anybody out there knows how to get an iphone 3GS for under retail price. Money is very tight right now for me and I can't afford to pay full price for an iPhone 3GS but I still want one really bad! I tried looking online at ebay but didn't really find any good deals.. Can anyone help me out here please?

A. I too was also searching the internet for a way to find a good deal on an iPhone 3GS. After a couple weeks of searching and doing some research, I came across a site that allowed me to get my iPhone 3GS for only $34.. Now I know this sounds far-fetched but it is actually true. All I had to do was complete 1 trial offer for a company and refer a few friends to do the same..

It helps if you bribe your friends to do it for you but regardless you will find people that will complete 1 trial offer in order to get an iPhone 3GS 32GB..

The link is: http://bit.ly/3qdohx

How much does the iPhone 3gs 16gb cost without a new contract?
Q. I have a phone, but it doesn't work very well. I'm looking into the iPhone 3GS 16GB, but the only prices I can find online include a contract. How much do they cost total?

A. I just picked up a white used 3gs for $350. Buying a new one will run you about $599. Wait a few weeks for iPhone 4 to come out if you wanna buy a new one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment