Sunday, April 28, 2013

where is a reliable place to buy used iphones?

Q. I need a new phone, but my contract is not up, so i'm planning on buying a used iphone. i know everyone says ebay or amazon, but who are trusted sellers on there? If you know of anywhere else please let me know, thanks.

A. Most GameStops buys/sells IPhones, IPods, ITouch(es), IPads and sell them for a reasonable price. Go there.

how much would a used iPhone 3G sell for?
Q. i have a used iPhone 3G 8GB. there isn't anything wrong with it, it's battery life is still good, & it's software is up-to-date, i just want to sell it & buy the new iPhone 4G.
what would i get if i sold it to an apple store, & what would be a fair price if i were to sell it directly to another person?

A. You should check the craigslist posts in your area selling the iPhone 3G and see how much other people are selling it for.

Using a prepaid Sim card in a used IPhone purchased from Amazon?
Q. I want to purchase a used IPhone 4S from amazon. On Amazon they are labeled "Verizon" "AT&T" "Sprint". I assume this means that the people selling them purchased them through those providers. Will I be able to insert a prepaid sim card into these and use it on another provider? or will I have to purchase an unlocked phone? The prepaid provider I use operates on the AT&T network but is not ATT&T.
These phones are listed under the "Unlocked Cellphones" category on Amazon, so thats where my confusion comes in.

A. You should be able to insert a pre-paid SIM. You may need to cut it down to micro-SIM size though.You'll have to change the APN settings to the network to get internet and mms.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment