Friday, April 26, 2013

Where to get iPhone 4 cover that has a cassette design?

Q. I've seen some iPhone covers that are of a cassette tape design, but unfortunately, these covers are not suited for iPhone 4. Does anyone know where to find ones that can fit iPhone 4?

Thanks! :D

A. eBay.co.uk have them for both iPhone 4 and 3G/3GS.

Just do a search for iPhone cassette case.

Hope that is what your looking for

can you put iphone covers on ipod touch?
Q. I ordered an Iphone Cover on Lockerz and I don't want to put it on my iphone but I do want to put it on my itouch. Will it fit?

A. you can if you want to, but it'll be VERY big and uncomfortable on it. sell it and get a new one iPod size

How do I put images on these iphone cases I bought?
Q. I bought 50 plastic iphone covers and I plan selling them on ebay. They are blank/plastic. What is the best way to put a image on it. Should I do them myself or contact somebody local?

A. Print out the image and apply to the inside using mod podge




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment