Monday, April 22, 2013

Why do people hate customizing a product?

Q. Everytime you get on youtube and look at engraved ipods or cars with accessories or pretty much anything personalized, you see the same comment over and over again. "way to ruin a good product" I cant stand that train of thought where they think that the original image should be preserved for life. Even the makers started out with a concept. I would like to have someone explain this comment.

A. You can never resell it if its customized like that. Most people end up selling their cars and ipods and iphones later, when they decide to upgrade. If you have all that customization on it, the value drops. You should only customize like that if you plan on keeping the item until the day it dies for good.

is there a jailbreak app that allows any charger to charge the iphone 3g?
Q. My iphone says my ipod car charger doesn't support that accessory is there any jailbreak app that will override that?

A. just get a car charger that will support it. It is not a software issue, it is a hardware issue but the good thing is chargers can be pretty cheap online. http://www.inspiretech.com/p-345-iphone-3g-car-charger.aspx

Can the iphone work with any portable player?
Q. I got the i-P23 Portable Speakers Roxy player from the apple store b4 the iphone came out and I thought It would work together but it doen't. I've since bought the quicksilver one too. On apple it does say compatible w/ipods but not iphone. But Is there anyway to get arround that? The slot fits and then it reads" device not comp" so I tried the dbl sided male aux cables. Still nothing. So i guess i'm just wondering if there is anything out there I can buy to put speakers on my iphone that's portable. Thanks.

A. iPhone complains about most iPod accessories... but they still work.

I've used car adapters and several speaker systems... all work, but the radio car kits have some interference.

Airplane mode works even with the radio car adapters.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment