Friday, April 12, 2013

Why do some apps in iPhone iTunes say INSTALL and not the price?

Q. Why do some apps in iPhone iTunes say INSTALL and not the price? Was it previously bought or something?

A. either you bought it already or its free

With no experience in computer programming, where can I start to learn making apps for iPhones and iPods?
Q. No experience in computer programming. Need someone to point me to the basics of starting to make apps for iPhones & iPods. Could someone hook me with free books/tutorials/video tutorials so I can learn as fast as possible as I am a fast learner.

A. You need to learn Objective C and Cocoa. The easiest way to do this is to get a Mac and install the Apple developer tools, then work your way through the Apple tutorials and probably also the Aaron Hillegass book "Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X". Once you have Objective C and Cocoa nailed then you can move onto iPhone programming, which uses the same programming language (Objective C) and CocoaTouch, which is essentially just Cocoa for the iPhone/iPod Touch.

How to stop automatic downloads of apps from my iPhone to my iPod touch?
Q. Every time I download something from my iPhone it automatically downloads to my sisters iPhone and my iPod touch. It's sorta annoying, does anyone know how to shut it off? It's because we are on one iTunes account and it asked me if I wanted to get apps on iPhone and I turned it on but I dont know how to get to there to turn it off please help! Thanks<3

A. Go into settings, scroll down to the bottom and tap "App and iTunes Stores" or whatever it was called, then there should be an option to turn off "Automatic Downloads".




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment