Saturday, April 6, 2013

Why is the iphone cheaper than the ipod touch?

Q. I want to buy an Ipod touch for the apps and myspace/youtube but when I saw the Iphone price then I had to think about it. Whats the catch? I understand the plan price but what if I buy it just to use it for wifi youtube, myspace, and music?

A. The iPhone looks cheaper than it really is. It seems cheaper because at&t subsidizes the price to attract more customers, so at&t is paying about 2/3 of the actual price of the iPhone expecting to make it up over the 2 year period. An iPhone costs $699 and $799 for the 16GB and 32GB respectively.

can i buy an iPhone without a Subscription?
Q. I live in Asia, wherein, well iphone prices are very exhorbitant. On the other end, I've heard that the old models sell for $99 dollars in the states, now I've a friend going to the states in a few weeks, my question is, can you buy an iphone at apple without subscribing to T-mobile or AT&T? Or is it really a major requirement? Like no subscription no iphone? thanks a lot!

A. first of all, you can buy an iPhone without subscription,

But,


you have to pay around $500 for legal one..., unlocked one. you can use any sim of your country.

you can buy from amezon.com or ebay.com

all about iPhone pricing see here

http://krishnasr.blogspot.com/2009/06/iphone-price-drop-in-india.html



lastly, you can get an iPhone for free, yes FREE.
see this link

http://gadgets.freebiejeebies.co.uk/50207

http://krishnasr.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-get-aniphone-for-free.html

How much is the restocking fee for 8GB iphone?
Q. Hi All,

I have purchased a 8GB 3G iphone 2 days back. Now, I want to upgrade it to 3 GS. They say that they are going to charge a 10% restocking fee. Are they going to charge 10% on 99$ (Price for which I got bcoz I have upgrade my line) or 499$(Original Iphone price)? Are there any hidden conditions, please let me know. Thanks in advance friends.

A. It's on the $99.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment