Sunday, April 21, 2013

Why is the iphone cheaper than the ipod touch?

Q. I want to buy an Ipod touch for the apps and myspace/youtube but when I saw the Iphone price then I had to think about it. Whats the catch? I understand the plan price but what if I buy it just to use it for wifi youtube, myspace, and music?

A. The iPhone looks cheaper than it really is. It seems cheaper because at&t subsidizes the price to attract more customers, so at&t is paying about 2/3 of the actual price of the iPhone expecting to make it up over the 2 year period. An iPhone costs $699 and $799 for the 16GB and 32GB respectively.

How much is the restocking fee for 8GB iphone?
Q. Hi All,

I have purchased a 8GB 3G iphone 2 days back. Now, I want to upgrade it to 3 GS. They say that they are going to charge a 10% restocking fee. Are they going to charge 10% on 99$ (Price for which I got bcoz I have upgrade my line) or 499$(Original Iphone price)? Are there any hidden conditions, please let me know. Thanks in advance friends.

A. It's on the $99.

When will the iphone's price drop in Australia and how much will it drop?
Q. Just wondering roughly how long until the iphone price will drop and how much it will drop by?
Best answer gets 10 points!!!!

A. Hey man i belive that the iphone will drop down in price within 2 or 3 months around $200-$300 which is when the hype is cool down for one




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment