Friday, April 19, 2013

Will first generation iPhone screen protectors work with 3G?

Q. I would like to know if a first generation iPhone screen protector can work for iPhone 3G. I accidentally ordered an iPhone 1st gen screen protector and I have a 3G! Thanks in advance!

A. Do you like iphone games?

Check this site

http://idogames.webs.com/

How can I prevent my iPhone screen from smashing in future?
Q. Just before Christmas, I smashed my iPhone screen by dropping it. I am due an upgrade in a few months and I'm thinking on getting the iPhone 4S and I wouldn't like to smash it as it has glass on the front and back, does anyone know how I can prevent this in future?

A. to prevent it smashing u should just get a case the goes all the way around with the magnet at the top and not the one that is open and you should get a screen cover that will help u not to scratch the scrren

How do I get scratches off my iPhone screen?
Q. I've tried using ice creme for my iPhone screen but it has not been working, maybe I did it wrong. I simply polished the screen with the ice creme using the provided cloth for about 20-25 minutes and no scratches were removed. What can i do to get rid of the scratches from my phone or a better way to remove scratches using ice creme?

A. How the heck did you scratch your screen?
I've dropped my iPhone and kicked it ( like an idiot ) trying to "catch it and slow the fall" face down on the concrete. It slide about 15 feet and only scuffed the silver bezel. I wipped off the grit with my T-shirt. Screen as perfect as day 1.

Good luck.

PS have you tried those eye glass polishers?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment