Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Will I be able to activate my current virgin mobile account on a different phone?

Q. I am looking to purchase a virgin mobile iphone 4s on craigslist, and was wondering if I would be able to activate my current virgin mobile account to the iphone 4s? The phone is brand new, not sure if it has been activated or not. was told it wasnt activated but it says virgin 12.1 on carrier. Please help me!

I just want to know if i would be able to get the phone and activate it for myself on my own current account.

A. "I am a virgin mobile retailer. Don't activate the phone as you would a new phone. Just call customer support, access your current account, and tell them you want to change the equipment on your account. They will ask for the IMEI on the new phone so they can activate it and your old phone will be deactivated."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090218105640AA5khL6



Have a nice day

How to make my iPhone not say virgin mobile in the corner?
Q. Okay people have the virgin mobile iPhone and it says virgin in the left corner like if it was verizon it would say version but I feel that's embarrassing so how could you get it to not say that?

A. You have to jailbreak it.

P.S. It's a good thing I guess that there isn't a phone company called "Whore Mobile" etc...

How can I jailbreak my disconnected iphone 3g?
Q. I was given a disconnected iphone 3g and want to connect it with T-mobile. iphone was originally connected with AT&T. So how can I jailbreak it?

A. Here is a trusted safe jailbreak guide I know of for iphone 3g: http://bit.ly/INTDrg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment