Sunday, April 7, 2013

Will iphone work after I cancel the plan?

Q. I am having to cancel my iphone ATT service because I have to use a different service for work but I am REALLY REALLY worried that my iphone will be disabled competly when the cancelation goes through. Is this true? Does anyone have any expereince/info on this?

A. I'm pretty sure it will work just wont have any service it would be like an ipod touch just using WIfFI. Just Take out the sim card and thats how it will be.

Is there a scrabble app that works across networks?
Q. I have a friend who has the iphone (att) and I have a htc evo (sprint) is there a scrabble app we can play against each other?

A. try Scrabulous or Words With Friends

Iphone question, How can I create an username and password for downloading app?
Q. Recently, I got an Iphone from Att and when I try to download some app it asks me for an username and passwork. I have tried to get one but for some rason I can't get it. If you might help me with, please leave a link or/and other information source.


Thanks a lot!

A. You have to create an account in iTunes and once you're logged into iTunes sync you're iPhone. Once that is done you should be able to download apps and what not




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment