Sunday, April 28, 2013

Will ther be any more price cuts on the iphone white or black?

Q. I hear that in November 2008 Apple is cutting the white iphones price in half is this true.

A. next year happy christmas day might come by. hahahha.......

What is the total iPhone 4 price at Walmart?
Q. I've been checking online adds of Walmart iPhone 4 prices but their only online prices. Please help!

A. go to at&t and it costs 200 with a 2 year contract or 600 withouth contract

What will it cost me to purchase an iPhone?
Q. Recently the iPhones price was dropped to 100 dollars, I'm wondering how much it will cost for me to get rid of my Juke and get a basic iPhone plan. Thanks

A. depends on alot of thangs. Is your juke still in contract? If so it will cost 150 to canncel. If not that will be free.
Also do you have bad credit?? if so when entering att they will charge you a 100.00 fee that you will get back in one year. If not thats free. Then buy the phone at 100 Dollars.
If your contract has expired and you have good credit then all it will cost is 100 for the phone




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment