Monday, April 22, 2013

Would I need an iPhone 3G outer lens glass AND digitalizer?

Q. I've broken my iPhone 3G's glass (Cracked in corner etc..)
I know I need to buy an LCD glass with digitalizer but I see on eBay that there's people selling outer screens (With no digitalizer) would I need to get both? I watched videos on Youtube to replace the digitalizer but I haven't seen anyone take off an outer screen?

Please help! ><

A. The digitizer is what the iPhone uses to detect your finger position and movements on the screen. I'm sure that exposing that to the elements isn't a good idea for a huge number of reasons. I'm even more sure that direct skin contact isn't good for it, either, as your skin is ripe with a number of impurities and oils that are sure to damage the digitizer.

That is, of course, assuming the phone would even work properly without the outer glass. I'm sure there's a reason why the LCD, digitizer, and glass are sold as one part.

It would be smart for you to buy the LCD, digitizer, and glass as one part. It will be easier to replace that way and you can be sure the parts work together properly.

Do they make a fox racing case for the iPhone 3g?
Q. Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew if they made a fox racing logo case for the iPhone 3g? I tried looking for one and couldn't find one so Im assuming they dont but I figure it wont hurt to ask. Also do you know a good site to look at cases? Thanks!

A. I looked and I couldnt find anything but why dont you get a case like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/3-Color-Hard-Case-Skin-Cover-for-APPLE-iPHONE-2G-3G_W0QQitemZ260439675317QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item3ca36a11b5&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
and put some fox racing stickers on it:
http://shop.foxracing.com/ecomm/AutoForward.do?forward=home.pagedef#aforward=asyn&cname=Stickers&cid=254&itemId=Bags_Stickers_Extras@@@4Stickers&menuLevel=0

just get matching stickers and case and it will look cute!

How can i get a white iphone?
Q. I have a black 16gb iphone 3g but i want black. How can i get a white iphone with out using ebay or paying!

A. Buy a white skin for the phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment