Thursday, February 28, 2013

Can I unlock an Iphone 3GS successfully for TMobile?

Q. I have the money to buy a no contract iphone 3gs, white, at walmart for $300. I just want to make sure that it'll work if i do and links on how to do it! First hand unlocker answers would be very much appreciated!!

A. Go to http://Answernode.com and then select the iPhone section. Once you've done that download the (free) software.

There is a version for Mac and for PC - so pick the right one. (Both are free.)

Then follow the step by guide :)

Is it possible to buy contract free iPhone 3GS in the US?
Q. Is it possible to buy contract free iPhone 3GS in the US? Where?

A. Yes, you can purchase them unactivated in the Apple store; however, you will have to pay full MSRP which I is $599 for the 3G S.

Do I need to unlock an iPhone 4 to use it on the T-Mobile network?
Q. I know that recently that At&t bought T-Mobile, does this mean that I'll still have to unlock my iPhone 4 to make it work with the T-Mobile network? Or will using any non-contract iPhone 4 work with T-Mobile?

A. AT&T is in the process of getting approval to buy T-Mobile. Not bought as yet. As a result both companies still operate as they have. Separate. So yes you will have to unlock it for it to work on T-Mobile.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment