Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How to put a sim card in an iPhone 3GS?

Q. I have a Samsung, originially as my phone. My sister recently got her upgrade to get an iPhone 4, so she gave me her iPhone 3GS. Last night, the touchscren on my Samsung stopped working, so I need to put my sim card into the 3GS. My sister and I don't know how to open up the iPhone to put my sim card into it. Don't suggest a paper clip because we don't have any over here. And also, it has to be pretty easy.

A. At the top of the handset you'll see where the slot is for the sim card. Get a thin pin and push the hole that looks like a reset button, will need a hard push the whole sim cradle will pop out. www.scottishmobileservices.co.uk like us on face book.

Is there an addition to the iPod touch that gives you a digital compass?
Q. Similar to the iPod touch gps cradle by Dual Electronics, or if the gps cradle by Dual Electronics gives you a digital compass that would be nice to know as well. I have a 2nd generation ipod touch hardware model in case that is necessary.

A. No app anywhere will give you are a compass on your iPod touch. The iPod touch does not have a built in compass, but the iPhone 4 and 3Gs do.

What are the best free ipod touch/iphone apps?
Q. Well I got a few apps but I want more please tell me apps that are worhyh downloading please don't say: cube runner, tap tap revenge, touch 4, knots, aim, myspace, Papi jump, scribble or topple ( I have more but I don't feel like writing them) anyways please tell me other good free apps I can download.

A. cube. Its a good FPS. it will take a while to get used to, but very fun once you get it! if you have an iphone, you can get "Recorder"
Newton's Cradle is a cool app. Remote is a necessity for controlling your iTunes over the network. also, DigiDrummer Lite is a cool, free drum pad. iTick is a good Metronome if you need that. shazam is great (it identifies the song that is playing if you hold the mic up to speakers. the pacman demo is fun. Ocarina is a cool app that makes your iPhone like a Flute. Lightsaber makes your iPhone/iPod Touch into a lightsaber with sounds.
to sum up
-CUBE
-Recorder
-Newton's Cradle
Remote-
-DigiDrummer Lite
-iTick
-Shazam
-PacMan demo
-Ocarina
-Lightsaber




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment