Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What do you use to create print on iPhone covers?

Q. I want to start creating my own designs for iPhone covers and I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of device/materials and stuff, you use to create these?

I was thinking I would order home blank cases and then print the design onto them.
10P to best answer!

A. There is a free app in the iTunes store that will let you create designs and then print the for you on skins for various phones and other devices. I have never used their services so I can't speak for their quality or reliability.

Good luck.

What is the point of an iPhone cover?
Q. What is the point of an iPhone cover protecting the back, if there's nothing to protect the screen? The iPhone screen smashes so easily!

A. It keeps the body of the iPhone from cracking if dropped. And to protect it from scratches in case you have keys in your pocket or something.

Where can I find an iPhone cover?
Q. I'm looking for an iPhone cover (preferably in purple) and have not had any luck. I went to the at&t store and their choices are extremely limited, not to mention expensive. The only other places I have looked were an Apple store which had several but none in purple (or even pink for that matter) and Walmart, which had practically none. I haven't found anything good online. Anyone know of a brand that I can search for that is a decent cover for a decent price?

A. Ebay...Search purple iPhone case...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Purple-Leaf-Design-Jelly-2-Case-For-Apple-iPhone-3G-3GS_W0QQitemZ250555441513QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item3a5644a169




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment