Friday, February 15, 2013

how do I sinc my iphone contacts with my yahoo mail contacts?

Q. I just entered a new phone number for one of my yahoo mail contacts. I have hooked my phone up to my laptop. How do I get the new phone number to automatically sinc to my phone and show up in my iphone contacts?

A. No idea.....:(

How do I get Facebook photos into my iPhone contact list automatically?
Q. I remember someone saying that there's a way to have people's Facebook profile images automatically become your iPhone contact photo, but can't remember how.

I know there was an app by Zintin called Photo Phonebook, but it appears to no longer be available. Anyone know how to do this?

A. Go to the friends section on the facebook application and you'll see the options to sync users pictures with your contact list. This only works for people who have their phone numbers listed on facebook

How do I bring back my iPhone contacts back into my SIM?
Q. I just imported my iPhone contacts from my SIM memory and all my SIM contacts are gone.. NOW I CAN'T BRING IT BACK!! Is there any way to bring it back because I'll change my phone..

A. Hmm i don't think there is a way. I don't see it listed in the tutorials




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment