Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How much does it cost to upgrade to an iPhone 4 from a 2G?

Q. I've had an iPhone 2G since February 2008 and it's been very durable. But it's time to upgrade to the iPhone 4. Does anyone know how much it would cost? My whole family is on AT&T so we have the family plan and there's one other iPhone plan in my family. Not sure if that matters, but how much would it cost to upgrade to a 4G from my 2G? Thanks for your help!

A. Amusing you're contract has expired it's 200$ + tax for the 16GB and 300$ + tax for the 32GB. If your still on a contract, they can still renew your contract and give you the discounted Iphone 4 price if there is only a year left on your contract. Full price is 600$ for the 16GB and 700$ for the 32GB

Most At&t stores don't have them in stock; I suggest you try Best Buy or an Apple store and make sure to ask for the rebate which gets you a free case.

Is there a way I can trade in my iPhone 3g and get a discount off the iPhone 4?
Q. I have an iPhone 3G and I want to get an iPhone 4 but was wondering if I could trade my old one in and get a discount?

A. If you have the Box and the wires and stuff that came with the iPhone you can sell it for $100 to $150 on Ebay or Craigslist. RadioShack is offering some type of Trade In but you have to check locally.

How much will it cost to upgrade to an iPhone 4?
Q. I currently own an LG Xenon, but in November I am eligible to upgrade to the full discounted upgrade price for an iPhone 4. I am currently on a family plan with 700 mins and unlimited messaging though. Does this mean I have to buy the expensive $30 unlimited Data Plan? And is that all I'd have to add to the family plan? Or is there other things required for the iPhone 4? Thank you for your time. =)

A. If you already have an unlimited plan then it will move over to the iPhone4.

If not, the cheapest data plan is 15 bucks for 200mb.
That may not sound like much but your would be surprised how much data you really use and the iPhone4 has wifi so you wont have to worry about data overages.

I have an iPhone4 and i am a heavy user but i dont go over 20mbs a month because i have wifi at the office and at home.

Best bet is register your account on the ATT site so you can monitor how much data you are using

There is a feature you can add called smart limits...that will stop your data usage one you have reached your limit but there is an added charge for that...i think about 5 to 10 bucks per month...but its better than getting a $100 bill on data charges alone.


Edit...

Forgot to mention that there is an upgrade or activation fee but it gets added onto your next bill




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment