Thursday, February 28, 2013

If You Drop an iPhone Will it Smash the Screen?

Q. I'm getting one tomorrow, and i'm very nervous about dropping it. I will probably get an Otter case, but then how will I fit it in my pocket? I'm a girl and I wear skinny jeans, so the pockets aren't big.

A. Girl or boy, get a case with a Lanyard loop and use it to hang it around your neck. Or get a case with a belt/pocket clip. The day for slipping a thin phone in your pocket are over, if you need to worry about it breaking if you drop it.

When I have been out at clubs recently, I have started seeing ladies with bare phones in mesh pouches with lanyards, both the mesh pouch and the lanyard looked like they were made to go with the outfits they were wearing, home made or store bought, I don't know. But for those "Skinny Jeans", no purse, don't wanna carry it in your hand kinda days, it would be an option.


You can see the screen, touch the buttons and well use the phone and with it secure around your neck, unless you run into a wall or fall, you are not going to drop your phone. I have watched more than a few people pulling their phones out of their pockets and dropping them and smash the screens. So anything that keeps the phone from hitting the floor or protecting it is a big plus.

Can you get and iPhone 4S otter box case for and iPhone 4?
Q. I have an iPhone 4 white. But I upgraded my software to the 5.0. I would like to get the otter box Commuter series iPhone 4S case for my phone because they have better colors. Can I do this or will the case not fit?

A. I think it should be fine! I have an iPhone 4 case on my iPhone 4s and the only difference are the buttons on the left are a little lower then the hole's on the case but its not that big of a problem

How do I take off iPhone otter case?
Q. I got an air bubble on the screen, and now I wanted to take the case off to try again. I easily got the black, rubbery piece off but the hard plastic part is ridiculous. How do I remove it?

A. I have the Otterbox on my Blackberry. Just gently pry on an opening. It is hard to take off, but the case is very durable.
Be firm, but gentle...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment