Friday, February 15, 2013

How to Get an iPhone Charger for replacement?

Q. My iPhone is only good to me if it has a charged battery. If I end up losing the charger or if it breaks, replace it immediately so my iPhone remains active.I get to search and collect where to get some as replacements. However,how to get an iphone charger from http://www.external-battery.net/products/power-bank-4800mah-portable-charger-for-iphone-ipad-ipod-require5v-input-product.htm or have to redirect to iphone official site?

A. Instructions below for your reference:

1

Go to your nearest Apple or electronics store. You can also shop online at apple.com or amazon.com.
2

Go to the "Phone Accessories" section.

Sponsored Links
T8 Tube

Search Largest China Supplier Base. Verified Global Exporters-Join Free
www.Alibaba.com
3

Find the "iPhone" sector and browse through the available chargers. It can either be an AC charger, which plugs into the wall, or an iPhone USB cable that you can plug into your computer to charge, or a car charger. (See References for all the different types.)
4

Purchase your iPhone charger. The cost ranges from $25 to $70. If you've ordered online, allow for the requisite number of days for the item to ship.

What should be the expected power efficiency of using an external battery to charge an internal one?
Q. The iPhone uses an internal Li-ion battery rated at 1400mAh. If I use an external Li-ion battery pack rated at 3400mAh, should I expect something in the range of 2.2-2.3 full charges (90-95% efficiency) or should I be happy that it does 1.5 charges (62% efficiency)?

(assuming the iphone is on airplane mode and is not in any use while charging)

Can anyone with knowledge of batteries / electronics chime in as to what to realistically expect and why?

cheers!

A. 2 charges, if your charger electronics is good. Less than that is it is designed poorly. A good Li Ion cell can have good energy efficiency if used properly:

http://www.smartsparkenergy.com/pdf/VPPPaper.pdf

But the paper also shows HOW most batteries are not being used properly...

IPhone 4s- What external battery will work with my Otterbox case? ?
Q. I have an iPhone 4s with the Otterbox Defender, and really need an external battery. Like the Mophie Juice Pack Reserve. I dont think that it will fit with my Otterbox, so does anybody have any ideas of what battery to get so I can continue to use my case?

A. None. If you want something convenient enough get the case that is a battery.

The other alternative is a rubberband and corded external battery.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment