Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How do I activate a new boost mobile sim on unlocked iphone 3GS?

Q. I have unlocked iphone 3Gs and I want to replace my AT&T sim card with Boost mobile sim. I bought a brand new boost mobile sim and want to activate it and be able to use it on my iphone so how do i do that

A. Its very easy process to unlock it but in my view you need to visit a mobile center so that an experienced person will unlock it! Because any problem in unlocking will lock your iphone permanently! and it will charge hardly 500rs.. and when you will unlock your iphone you will make it stylish and beautiful by covering it with stylish skins from http://www.decalskin.com/ ..

Is the iPod 6th generation the same size as an iPhone 3gs the same size?
Q. I got a cover for my iPod and it's meant for an iPhone 3gs but I'm getting the 6th generation touch would it fit in the case better then the one I have now?

A. No and especially no cuz there is no such thing as a 6th gen ipod touch...there is not even a 5th gen ipod touch, the latest ipod touch is the 4th gen ipod touch. I have it.
All iphones are longer and fatter anyway.

Can I switch an iphone 4 screen with an iphone 3gs screen?
Q. The proximity sensor covering on my iphone 4 screen has worn out, but I have an old iphone 3gs with software problems. Is it possible to just switch out their screens?

A. No. Different make up between the 2.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment