Friday, February 15, 2013

How can I successfully record a concert with my phone without poor audio?

Q. Next week I'm going to a 2 chainz (rapper) concert and I just wanted to know if there was any app or anything that I can do on my phone so that when I record some of the concert and play it back, that the sound isn't all fuzzy because of how the bass hits. I've had that problem before with an Iphone 3 but now I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket.
Thank-you in advance.

A. You phone is not designed to record REALLY LOUD SOUNDS. I doubt there is an app to fix that.

You can experiment with covering the microphone hole with tape - it might work.

The best way to record a concert is to use a video camera designed for that:

http://www.amazon.com/Zoom-Q2HD/dp/B008TVGUJC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1358006455&sr=8-3&keywords=zoom+video

With that camera, you can adjust the audio levels and get great sound.

Can a iPhone 4 GS flexible cover fit my iPhone 3 GS?
Q. I have the iPhone 3 and would like to buy this pretty Hello Kitty iPhone 4 GS cover for it. It is a flexible cover. Will it fit mine? (I don't want to spend the $17 plus shipping and handling, if it won't.) What do y'all think?

A. The iphone 3 and iphone 4 are completely different shapes, and their buttons are in different locations. This means that an iphone 4 cover definitely does NOT work with an iphone 3. A friend owns a boutique (www.happysix.com) that sells a lot of Hello Kitty stuff including iphone 4 covers, and she confirmed that it definitely won't fit.

where can i buy the screen cover for the iphone 3g?
Q. Where can i buy another 3g iphone screen cover that comes with the phone? I ordered the phone at at&t and the screen protector came with it and i need another one. Its clear and not a exactly a soft cover but really good! What is it called and where can i buy or order it?

A. Just walk into any att store and they have some there for the 3G. there will be 3 in a pack.

It is 10.00.

Also if you need a new case or anything like that if you get a speck case, I dont know about the other brand of cases, but they all come with 3 screen protectors




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment