Where can I find a waterproof iPhone case?

Q. I'm looking for an iPhone 4 case that is completely waterproof. I've heard of some before and seen how they work but I have no idea where to find them. I'm looking for one that can be completely submerged underwater and still record videos or take pictures. I'm going on a trip tomorrow and would need to purchase it in a store. Does anyone know of any places that sell them and roughly how much they cost? Thanks!

A. from $1 - $2 with free shipping
http://dx.com/c/iphone-ipad-ipod-299/cases-protectors-201

Does the display on the iPhone 4 shatters easily? How many of you have experience with it?
Q. I am planning on buying the iPhone 4. I was just being curious about the display because it used to break a lot on the iPhone 3G. Does it shatter a lot? Apple said that it's stronger than ever but I thought I would ask.

Thanks for all the responses! :)

A. The iPhone 4 has a glass plate on the front screen as well as on the phone's back end, giving it it's shiny appearance. What I can tell you from experience is that the glass is most definitely stronger. I keep my iPhone 4 in a case (as should you), but I have dropped it on occasion with and without the case. I have yet to drop it on an extremely hard surface like a parking lot or hardwood floor, just mainly at work or at my apartment where it's carpeted. It has yet to even crack. I've had it about six months.

It's a beautiful phone.

Is it easy to change your iphone case yourself?
Q. I've come across a few youtube videos of websites that will change the color of your iphone case. It's not authentic from Apple itself but looks authentic. Some websites charge about $200 to mail the phone to them which i woulnd't trust doing and others over affordable prices on cases to buy and put on your iphone yourself. Is it easy to replace the iphone front and back cover plate yourself?

A. This is very likely to void your warranty... so I'd stay clear. There are many nice cases out there that don't require to disassemble your phone! Like these:
http://www.squidoo.com/best-iphone-4-cases-abstract-designs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I export my iPhone contacts on to the computer?

Are the IPhone Clones able to run all the applications from the real IPhone?

Is it possible to take iphone 2g parts and put them into iphone 3g?