Sunday, March 31, 2013

Any places online to shop for cute phone cases?

Q. I have an iPhone 4s. I love phone cases, but I don't many places to buy them. I like girly ones, with sparkle. Just, a good place to buy good quality phone cases. Maybe even some cheap places to buy them! Thanks!

A. i love bling girly phone cases, you can look over here for many different kinds of cases for girls

What are the main phones they sell cases for in mall kiosks?
Q. Well i have a droid incredible 2 and am looking for a bling/awesome phone case since the one i have is falling apart. I was wondering what do most cell phone kiosks carry? Like they types of phone they will usually carry cases for.

A. iPhones, blackberries

what would you call an iphone case with big chunky decorations on it?
Q. The cases im talking about look like this but what are they called?
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/HELLO-KITTY-IPOD-TOUCH-4G-BLUE-CRYSTAL-BLING-CANDY-APPLE-3D-DECO-CASE-COVER-/290649487890?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item43ac0f3a12
I dont mean what the case im showing you is called.. I mean whats that type of case called?

A. I think that would be called a HELLO-KITTY-IPOD-TOUCH-4G-BLUE-CRYSTAL-BLING-CANDY-APPLE-3D-DECO-CASE-COVER




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment