Friday, March 29, 2013

how can i unlock a tmobile iphone from my computer?

Q. I cant use the phone because i dont have a tmobile SIM card so i need to unlock it using only my computer. is this possible? if so how?

A. try the safe and easy unlock guide for iphones: Http://bit.ly/pY4c7W

i have a iphone 3g with t mobile,and was wondering if i had to use edge or if their is a way to use the 3g?
Q. recently got internet, typed in wap.voicestream.com,works fine on edge but i cant use 3g, is their even a way u can use 3g on a tmobile iphone?

A. T-Mobile's 3G network is not compatible with the iPhone. The T-Mobile 3G network is actually newer than ATT's 3G network and there were some changes. Since the iPhone was designed to use ATT's network only, it will not work with T-Mobile's 3G. So, you're stuck using EDGE. Sorry.

How do I get internet on my Tmobile iPhone?
Q. I just bought an unlocked iPhone with Cydia installed. Which tmobile plan can I purchase to get the internet to work? I'm looking for the least expensive plan, if possible.

A. I am not sure about T-Mobile plans but you shouldn't need it anyway as the iPhone can use wi-fi. Try using that. Its free.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment