Thursday, March 28, 2013

How can you tell the difference between different iphones?

Q. So i've been told these are the different iphones at the moment
1 iPhone
#2 iPhone 3G
#3 iPhone 3GS
#4 iPhone 4

How do you know the difference between 1-3 i know what iphone 4 looks like just how do you know the difference between the other ones?

A. Have you considered asking this question in the 'cellphones' section instead of here in 'words and wordplay'? When you compose a question you have to actually CHOOSE the section that the question is posted in if you want it to be posted in a section that relates to your question.

Is there any iphone 4 screen protecters that protect your phone really well?
Q. I hate cases but Im on my 3rd iphone and this one is cracked. Is there a any good screen protecters. Price isn't really an issue. It can be pretty thick. I don't use cases so it won't need to be thin.

A. Zagg has some full-body screen protectors. Covers the screen, the back, and the sides.
I have one just for my screen because I have a case for the rest of my phone. It works incredibly well.

Of course, even with a screen protector, without a case, your phone is still likely to experience some kind of damage due to wear and tear. iPhones are incredible fragile. Depending on what you hate about cases, you might still be able to find one that will provide some kind of protection.
But ultimately that's on you. I hate cases, too, but when I got my iPhone a few months ago I realized it was well worth the inconvenience if it meant I would save hundreds of dollars from not needing to replace my phone every few months.
But, again, that's on you.

I would get a Zagg protector in your case.

What is the best jailbraking software for the iPhone?
Q. What is the best and safest jailbraking software for 3.1.3 iphone 3g? Thank You!

A. I searched a similar question yesterday. during the process of attempting to find the answer I ended up getting a free 4g iphone from theiphone4world.tk!!! the iOS4 is scheduled to ship next week n i'm so excited I can't wait!!!

Good luck and have a new phone




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment