Sunday, March 31, 2013

Is there an iPhone app that allows free international texting?

Q. I want to text my friends from Canada and Australia, but I don't have the plan. Is there an iPhone app that will allow me to do this. I would like an app that would allow me to send to them even though they do not have an iPhone either, and I'd like it to show up as my number of possible, but if not that's ok. Also to be under $2. Thanks to anyone who can help.

A. No there is not an app that allows free international texting.

It would be great if there was though. :D

How can i develop a simple iPhone app on Microsoft Windows environment PC?
Q. How can i develop a simple iPhone app on windows environment PC? Virtual hosting of Mac OS etc or web based Mac OS environment would do...Please suggest some reliable options

A. Sorry, you need a Mac to develop iPhone App. Although, with an intel based PC, there is a way to install Mac OS, what's called "hackintosh", but I would say the development is not reliable on such platform.

You might want to visit this forum: http://classroomm.com/objective-c for more questions

How to install an iPhone app that requires an upgraded iOs?
Q. I want to install an iPhone app on my iPhone 4 but it requires me to upgrade my iOs and I don't want to do that as it has made my phone slower in the past.

Does anybody know a way I can install that app without the iOs upgrade?

A. Tina you don't have to upgrade your core iOs of your iPhone to install an app all you have to do plug it into iTune and it askes you to upgrade to the newest version just say no or cancel and then go to the App Tap at the top and then make sure you have a check mark by sync that then when you add all the App that you want to install click on the Sync button in the lower part of the screen and then confirm if it ask you if you wanna sync or not and if it ask you some app does not exist just ignore it and keep continuing then when the Sync procedure finishes you disconnect your iphone and then you should have the App installed.

forgot to mention to see the App tab after you connect your iPhone and launched iTune click on where it says connected Devices or your iphone name then you will see the App Music Video Taps at the very top of the screen.

hope that helps
Ali 36 male Canada :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment