Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How can I buy a used iphone4 and use it with my Verizon account?

Q. I want the iphone...verizon wants 600 bucks cause i dont have an upgrade. Can I buy a used iphone online and use it with my verizon account? I have a blackberry now and HATE it. Where can i buy a used iphone?

A. http://www.ebay.com/ctg/Apple-iPhone-4-16GB-Black-AT-T-Smartphone-/99998176?_dmpt=Cell_Phones&_pcategid=9355&_pcatid=801&_refkw=iphone+4+used&_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A5559&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Can you get an iphone from verizon without getting a data plan?
Q. I want to get the new iphone from Verizon. I figured, because I am about to get the ipod touch and need a new cell phone, it would make more sense to get the iphone. I really don't even need internet on the phone and don't want to pay the extra charge of 10 or 30 dollars a month if I am not going to use it.
Thanks for your help!

A. No, you will have to get the data plan
Verizon will/can not activate a smartphone without a data plan.
There is no way around the data plan...

Is verizon making a deal with apple to make iphone for verizon?
Q. I read that they are trying to, called the LTE Iphone for Verizon Wireless. I hope they do. If you have any answer please write it down. Thanks.

A. yes... originally they were not but as early as october or novemeber of this year i am pretty sure they have a deal worked out where verizon will support the iPhone 2.0... cant wait to get it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment