Sunday, March 31, 2013

What iPhone app is there which allows you to see all your contacts updates via facebook, twitter etc?

Q. I want an iPhone app that allows me to see what my contacts have been up to and also update all my statuses at the same time, I'm sure there's app's out there for that, but what are they called?

A. Try tweetdeck
after setting up your twitter account go to the application settings and add your facebook account. I hope this helps.

Is there an iPhone app that allows free international texting?
Q. I want to text my friends from Canada and Australia, but I don't have the plan. Is there an iPhone app that will allow me to do this. I would like an app that would allow me to send to them even though they do not have an iPhone either, and I'd like it to show up as my number of possible, but if not that's ok. Also to be under $2. Thanks to anyone who can help.

A. No there is not an app that allows free international texting.

It would be great if there was though. :D

How can i develop a simple iPhone app on Microsoft Windows environment PC?
Q. How can i develop a simple iPhone app on windows environment PC? Virtual hosting of Mac OS etc or web based Mac OS environment would do...Please suggest some reliable options

A. Sorry, you need a Mac to develop iPhone App. Although, with an intel based PC, there is a way to install Mac OS, what's called "hackintosh", but I would say the development is not reliable on such platform.

You might want to visit this forum: http://classroomm.com/objective-c for more questions




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment