Thursday, March 28, 2013

Can anybody recommend an armband style case for a digital compact camera?

Q. I'm looking for an armband style case, similar to those for iPods and iPhones only for a larger device, my Lumix tz8, measuring 103.3 x 59.6 x 32.6 mm (4.07 x 2.35 x 1.28 in) as a solution for stowing the camera safely and close to hand when on the move.

A. For compact cameras I favor belt pouches. I think the best thing to do is go to actual stores like Best Buy, Wal-Mart, etc with your camera and see for yourself what fits the camera and fits you.

"How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders? The man can't even trust his own pants."
--Frank [Henry Fonda] in Once Upon a Time in the West

These days I hang so many devices on a belt that I need suspenders to hold up the belt.

Where can you buy a cheap leather case/pouch for an iPhone in Lethbridge AB?
Q. I want to find a good cheap leather iPhone case or pouch that will protect the iPhone

A. Tinydeal has cheap cases under $5. Shipped from China though

http://www.tinydeal.com/ipod-iphone-gadget-case-armband-c-85_87.html

What are four ways to use a notebook (as a prop for theatre)?
Q. I have a homework assignment due tomorrow, and I have to think use some type of object as a prop and I have to think of five different ways to use it . I decided to use a notebook, and I'm going to use it as an iPhone 16 . But now I need four other ways to use it . Can someone help?? My creative juices aren't flowing right now . Please and thanks!! = )

A. Use it as a computer keyboard. Or a watermelon (iâve done it) you could also make it THE WORLDS SMALLEST REFRIGERATOR. or an actual notebook (LOL i wouldnât) you could also use it as a tennis racquet. or a camera. or a picture. or drink pouch. or a table.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment