Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Can you go to the Apple Store and get your iPhone 4 unlocked?

Q. Is it possible to go to an Apple store and get your iPhone unlocked? I was given a new iPhone 4 and it isn't unlocked and I want to use my 3 sim on it. I don't know what Carrier it's been locked to.

A. It is doubtful that you would be able to get it unlocked. Most stores won't unlock the phone as there are agreements with the carrier. They most likely will be able to tell you what carrier it is locked too, and therefore you could go to that carrier - however it is unlikely they will unlock it for you.

which shop can i buy the apple iphone UNLOCKED in australia?
Q. Ive tried calling vodafone, optus and telstra stores and none of them sell the iphone unlocked, so i can stick my own sim in. does anyone actually know where you can buy an unlocked one from? or is it only on the internet?
the problem with ebay is that its really dodgy with illegal unlocking as there is no warrenty etc and apple wont fix it if it breaks.

A. Ebay.com!!!!! actual carrier would get in trouble for sellin em. and ud hv to go to some shady place to get it in person!

IS THE LEAKED OFFICIAL APPLE IPHONE UNLOCK SOFTWARE REAL?
Q. I have just recieved an email, about an official Apple Iphone Unlock Software. I have an Apple iPhone 3GS I need to unlock, and I am looking for a safe method that can allow me all functionalities. Can any one confirm this report, and where I can get it.

A. Well, I found out through a blog written by someone about it too, and it stated where you can get the software: http://iphoneunlocksoftware.com/
I haven't tried it because my iPhone is already unlocked, but you could check it out and report on your findings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment