Friday, March 29, 2013

Can I buy an Apple iPhone 3GS in the US and use it in Norway?

Q. I am in the US and sees that the price for an iphone 3gs is cheaper over here. Can i buy one and use it in Norway? I know i have to sign a contract with at&t, but a way around it?

A. I don't think there's a way round the contract, and you'd still need a service provider in Norway so it seems a bit daft. You'll end up paying twice and how is that ever cheeper?

You might also have issues with the language installed, chargers, etc, and will At&T even sell you one without a US address and bank account?

Where can I buy an iphone 3gs for cheap online? Already have contract, don't want to renew activation?
Q. I am under my mom's plan so i can't re-activate our AT&T account to take advantage of the $199 price of the Iphone 3gs. Is there anywhere online to buy them cheap and that is dependable. I can even go as high as $299 for the 16g model. Please any help would be great.

A. I have no idea where you would get an iphone for that price. The only place I know to get iphones is either craigslist or ebay

How Can I Get A Iphone 3GS For Cheap Or Less Money?
Q. Hey guys I am wondering if anybody out there knows how to get an iphone 3GS for under retail price. Money is very tight right now for me and I can't afford to pay full price for an iPhone 3GS but I still want one really bad! I tried looking online at ebay but didn't really find any good deals.. Can anyone help me out here please?

A. I too was also searching the internet for a way to find a good deal on an iPhone 3GS. After a couple weeks of searching and doing some research, I came across a site that allowed me to get my iPhone 3GS for only $34.. Now I know this sounds far-fetched but it is actually true. All I had to do was complete 1 trial offer for a company and refer a few friends to do the same..

It helps if you bribe your friends to do it for you but regardless you will find people that will complete 1 trial offer in order to get an iPhone 3GS 32GB..

The link is: http://bit.ly/3qdohx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment