Friday, March 29, 2013

Can you use a windshield crack repair kit to fix a crack on an Iphone?

Q. I have a crack screen on my iphone and i was wondering if it was possible to use windshield crack repair kit to seal the cracks on my screen.

A. no actually you won't be able to use windshield crack repair kit
you can check out this site they offer kits to fix your iPhone or you can send it to them to get fixed fast

www.iPhoneiRepair.com

Where can I get an iPhone screen replaced for less than what Apple charges?
Q. I bough a self repair kit, the screwdriver they sent was the wrong size and stripped a screw, now I need a professional to repair the screen, does anyone do it for under $100 or at least less than the $200 apple charges?

A. yea take it near a cellphone repair shop they are all around depending where you live. also try the swapmeets. they will charge you nomore than $60. hope this helped

What do I do if my iPhone digitizer repair kit didn't come with the tape?
Q. I am repairing my cracked iPhone screen and I bought a kit that came with the glass screen and the tools necessary but no tape for the screen. I was looking at a youtube repair video that started working with a tape that came off of a small piece of paper and I did not get that in my kit, is this going to be a problem? If so what do I do?

A. That is not so serious of problem. I think you should go back to the shop from where you purchased the kit and ask for the tape. Alternatively, you should buy a tape separately.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment