Saturday, March 30, 2013

Whats the iphone price with the upgrade?

Q. I have verizon and im eligible for an upgrade. I want to get the iphone 4 32 gb so how much would i be paying? what would be the price for the 16gb?

A. $400+a 2yr contract

iPhone, I have some questions for you? And Iâd like people to answer my questions?
Q. I am looking for UNLOCK iPhone 4, 32 G, that runs with GSM system.
I want to know the prices, and how long it takes to be shipped to my home in the USA
if you can advice me for a website the offers iphone 4 , 32 G, that it will be appreciated
And which is the best shipping company to Saudi Arabia
I am actually planning to ship the phone Saudi Arabia for my brother
Any ideas, thoughts, and advice will be really appreciated

A. ebay, amazon maybe

How hard is it to repair a water damaged iphone 4 if you didn't put it in rice right away?
Q. I got an offer on craigslist to buy a water damaged iphone 4 for 100 bucks. It's 32 gig.

I'm not sure if the owner put it in rice or not, but probably not. How hard would it be for me to repair it if I'm tech savvy?

A. It's impossible. Even if put in rice the chances are heavily weighted against the phone being recoverable.

There are some parts which are permanently changed if they get wet, and there will always be conductive/corrosive deposits left behind which will continue to damage the phone.

IPhones are worse than usual when it comes to water damage as the lack of a removeable battery makes it impossible to quickly shake out all of the water.

The only thing a water damaged phone is good for is scrapping for spare parts. The casing and possibly the battery (if you're lucky) are about the only parts which are reliably reusable. The difficulties of repairing a water damaged phone and the extremely poor chances of the repair lasting are why no professional repairer will touch them with a bargepole. Water damage is as fatal to a phone as crushing or burning it, the only difference is the lack of cosmetic damage.

Don't buy the phone! It's overpriced scrap being sold by a chancer looking for a gullible fool to offset his loss.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment