Sunday, March 31, 2013

Where can I buy Iphone 3GS unlocked here in the United States?

Q. Where can I buy Iphone 3GS unlocked here in the United States?
How much?

A. try amazon.com

What do businesses that buy iPhones from eBay do with them?
Q. I recently sold a few iPhones on eBay. I bought these phones used and resold them for some extra $$$. I noticed that a few of the people that bought them were business. I had two of the businesses contact me and told me they buy iPhones and If I had anymore that they would make me an offer. I don't think they can re sell the phones for more than they paid for them because they paid ALOT more for them than what i did and no one I know would ever pay as much as they did for a used iPhone. Does anyone know how they are making money on them?

A. Maybe they have company and in that way they make money.
You can make money with some other sites example buy something from cheaper sites and resell it on ebay and make some cash. You can see this site below and i hope that i can help you with my idea . Wish you all best and good luck !!!

Is it possible to Buy iphone from apple web site with 99$ then hack it to work in Euro with sim card?
Q. I wanna buy iPhone from apple web site but i don`t know that it works in euro or not with T-mobile Sim card. ThankS

A. Actually, no. The $99 price is WITH a 2 year AT&T contract. It's $499 without the contract.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment