Monday, December 31, 2012

great Iphone application ideas...How much would a developer charge me to make my idea?

Q. I have some great ideas for Iphone applications but I have a degree in Nursing. How do I go about finding a developer to put my ideas in to reality?

A. ask on here, as for the price it depends on whats involved could be a few hundred dollars to thousands

What is the best iPhone application for the DC Metro / WMATA?
Q. There are quite a few third party iPhone applications for navigating the metro (subway) and bus system in DC. What is the best application to use for WMATA?

A. Best to ask in the mobile phone cat on here for a correct answer,.

What software/program could I use to make iPhone Applications on WINDOWS?
Q. I want to start developing iphone applications, but most of these softwares or programs designed to do this are for macs only. Do you know any that will work on Windows please?
Thank you

A. http://www.DragonFireSDK.com

I created the App "Ditto!" entirely in Windows with DragonFireSDK. It's a Windows iPhone SDK that has an iPhone Simulator, you can test your App in your iPhone / iPod Touch, and send it to the App Store without ever touching a Mac.

Here's a link to Ditto!:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ditto/id363392316?mt=8




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment