Saturday, December 29, 2012

What is the best iPhone 3G hard case with the best protection but has a simple design?

Q. I am looking for an iPhone 3G case. I want it to be a hardcase with as much shock protection as possible, in case I drop it. I don't want there to be a cover built into the case for the screen because I prefer having just a film on it. Also, I would like the case to protect the buttons and the screen as much as possible. Also, I am looking for a case that is simple. I hate fancy cases. Thanks.

A. I love the iSkin products. The iSkin Fuze has a "shock and impact protection." Plain colors black, white or red. I have this one and the Revo, but the Revo has a cover on it and you have to take that off to use the phone. www.iskin.com

Otterbox 3g cases are really durable. Made to withstand falls. My boyfriend got this instead of the iSkin and likes this better (he works in construction). www.otterbox.com

Zagg is cool because you will get absolutely no scratches, but does not have any shock or impact protection, it is just a film cover, no case.

How to take off iphone 4S juicy couture hard case?
Q. I got a juicy couture iphone 4S case recently and i can't get it off. I have done it before but i can't for some reason! Please help!

A. Happend to me I had to break the hard case to take it off my iPhone

How do I remove the iPhone starter case?
Q. Today I just got my new iPhone 3g. The only problem is I don't personally like the case. It's Red and Black and on the back there's a Black Circle it, looks like something you press to take the case apart but it takes alot of force to press it down even a little, it's about 3/4's down the iphone case. It's a hard case, not gel. Can anyone help?

A. I can't really help without seeing it. You could message me with the pictures then I might be able to help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment