Saturday, December 29, 2012

What is happenning to my iPhone and how do i fix it?

Q. My iphone (bought in the Philippines, using in Canada) froze so i pressed the home and unlock button at the same time. I've done that couple of times but last night it said to connect my iphone with itunes so i did. Then, it said to restore it so i did. Then now it says the sim card inserted in this iphone does not appear to be supported. Help me please, tell me what to do.

A. just as maryann stated - when you clicked on restore, it got set back to original configuration (probably newer firmware if older than 1.1.4) and now only accepts AT&T sim.

just need to unlock again and you should be fine. just remember not to update/restore thru itunes, otherwise this will happen again.

there's a freeware that we use and it takes less than 5 minutes with your exisitng data cable. do a search on a major search engine and you should find it. it's the same software that some are selling for $$$ on some auction sites.

good luck

What be an iphone 2g firmware with Factory settings?
Q. I have an 2g iphone bought it when it first came out in America. I restored to its factory settings, what would its firmware be?

A. 2.2.1 if you updated through itunes.

When i open mp3 files with itunes, can I sync those mp3 files on to my ipod or if I get an iphone?
Q. I have alot of mp3 files that i can open with itunes. Can I transfer them on to my ipod or iphone buy synchronising it?

A. yea just go to import files and pick the songs and it will go on ur i tunes then u go to file and put sync and they should end up on ur ipod




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment