Monday, December 31, 2012

how can i unlock a tmobile iphone from my computer?

Q. I cant use the phone because i dont have a tmobile SIM card so i need to unlock it using only my computer. is this possible? if so how?

A. try the safe and easy unlock guide for iphones: Http://bit.ly/pY4c7W

i have a iphone 3g with t mobile,and was wondering if i had to use edge or if their is a way to use the 3g?
Q. recently got internet, typed in wap.voicestream.com,works fine on edge but i cant use 3g, is their even a way u can use 3g on a tmobile iphone?

A. T-Mobile's 3G network is not compatible with the iPhone. The T-Mobile 3G network is actually newer than ATT's 3G network and there were some changes. Since the iPhone was designed to use ATT's network only, it will not work with T-Mobile's 3G. So, you're stuck using EDGE. Sorry.

How do I get iMessage on my tmobile iPhone 4 running iOS 4?
Q. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really want to get iMessage on my iPhone 4 for tmobile it is running iOS 4. Can I get iMessage on it even if it's running iOS 4?

A. iMessage is an iOS 5 feature. Why don't you upgrade to iOS 5? You get more features than iMessage such as iCloud, photo stream, wireless sync, besides many others.

Visit the following page for more information about iOS 5.
http://www.iphone-tips-and-advice.com/ios-5.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment