Monday, December 31, 2012

What is the difference between griffin and armored iPhone cases?

Q. What is the difference between survivor griffin iPhone 4 case and survivor armored iPhone 4 case? My niece wanted a specific color griffin case but I can only find that color in a box that says armored and doesnt say anything about griffin even though it looks like one. There even the same price. Is there a substantial difference?

A. Griffin makes several types of cases for the iPhone. There are the regular light duty cases, which come in a multitude of colors, and the Armored Cases, that are heavy duty and come in a small variety of colors.

What is an iPhone 4 case that only covers the sides?
Q. Someone told me there was an iPhone 4 case that only covers the sides. It doesn't really cover the top or the bottom, and not the front or back. It comes in two pieces. It's similar to a bumper. Anyone know what it is? I want to buy it.

A. It's a bumper and you can find those from Amzer / OtterBox too.

What is the tightest fitting rubber iPhone 4 case?
Q. Every rubber case I've tried or checked out on other people's phones just sucks. They are way too loose. I'm looking for a rubberish iPhone 4 case that is extremely difficult to stretch fit around the 4 so that it's extremely tight. Has anyone seen anything like this?

Please don't recommend any 'Griffin' products. Thank you!

A. I don't know exactly what you're looking for but this is where I bought my last 4 iPhone 4 cases

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&me=A3C0FXNFMTGIH5




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment