Friday, December 28, 2012

How can people know the skin of the iphone before apple show it?

Q. i was shocked today when i saw that the iphone 5 is the same that people show before 3-4 months on the internet how can a company like apple couldn't hide it?

A. the companies producing parts for iphone 5 "leak" the photos of them & people recreate the images on how they would look.

Will a ZAGG HD full body coverage Protector Fit under a INCASE pro slider case?
Q. I just got the ZAGG HD Full Body Coverage skin for my iPhone 4S! I am planning on getting a INCASE Pro Slider Case. Will the case be able to slide on with the ZAGG protector on?

A. I would suggest you better try it at a store before buying. You can make a trial and if you're uncomfortable, you could buy one that fits without any hassle. If the coverage skin you're using is thin, then definitely it will fit. Hope this Helps :)

Where can I buy the front plastic cover for my KA09 mini iphone mobile phone?
Q. I have scratched it so badly so I need the outer skin of the mini iphone 2.6 screen.

A. online or at the mall or
an apple store
maybe best buy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment